We have updated our terms and conditions.
EasyLeads Terms and Conditions
Any person (user) accessing the EasyLeads site is subject to, and agrees to, the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. If the person (user) does not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, the person (user) may not access, display, use, download and/or otherwise copy or distribute content obtained on this site.
Usage and copyright
- The EasyLeads system is designed to be accessed by the register user only.
- Users may not copy, download, print or distribute the content of this site, or any part thereof.
Intellectual property rights
All content, data and trademarks, including, but not limited to, software, technology, databases, know-how, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs, programs, publications, products, processes, or ideas described on this site may be the subject of other rights, including other intellectual property rights, which are the property of or licensed to the EasyLeads site, or a legal entity, and as such are protected from infringement by South African legislation and international treaties and conventions. Subject to the rights afforded to the person (user) herein, all other rights to all intellectual property on this site are expressly reserved. By accessing data on this site, the person (user) is not licensed or authorised.
- The information on this site is intended to provide general information for the purposes of generating a lead that will be submitted to Marger Training and Properties (Pty) Ltd.
- It is the sole responsibility of the person (user) to satisfy itself prior to accessing this site that the site will meet the person's (user's) individual requirements and be compatible with the person (user's) hardware and/or software.
- EasyLeads site makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, among others, the content and technology available from this site are free from errors or omissions, that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. This site is provided 'as is'. The EasyLeads site expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy. It makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the content of the site and that the site has been compiled or supplied to meet the person's (user's) individual requirements. People (users) are encouraged to report any possible errors, malfunctions or offensive material by send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The use of the content of this site is at the person's (user’s) own risk. The person (user) assumes full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of the content of this site. The EasyLeads site or any of the legal entities in respect of which information are contained on this site, or employees of the EasyLeads site or such entity, will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise, relating to the use of this document or information. If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply. Subject to sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 (Act 25 of 2002), neither the QuickComm site nor the owners of the site shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this site or the services or content provided from and through this site.
- The provisions of Part 2 of Chapter III of the Electronic Communications and Transactions, 2002 is hereby excluded from applying to any electronic communications and data messages that a user sends to the EasyLeads site through this site. Any communications or data message that a person (user) sends to the EasyLeads site will be regarded having been received by the QuickComm site when receipt is acknowledged in writing. If the person (user) does not receive a response within a reasonable period of time, the person (user) should follow it up with the site manager. The QuickComm site shall not be liable for any failure to respond.
- If a person (user) requires any information from the EasyLeads site regarding its services or the content of this site, an email can be sent to email@example.com.
The EasyLeads site has in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect all information provided by people (users) from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a person's (user's) information. Authorised employees, who are responsible for the maintenance of any sensitive data submitted, are required to maintain the confidentiality of such data. The Terms and Conditions apply to all people (users) of the EasyLeads site or public bodies that may receive such information from the QuickComm site. It is expressly prohibited for any person (user), business or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this site. If a person (user) delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site, a criminal charge will be laid against that person (user), and, if the QuickComm site or any public body should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
Linkage and framing:
It is expressly prohibited for any person (user), business, entity or website to frame any page on this site, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without prior written approval of the EasyLeads site.
Links to third-party websites:
The EasyLeads site may provide links to other websites only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply the QuickComm site endorsement of such sites. Linked websites or pages are not subject to the control of the QuickComm site. The QuickComm site is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the content, use, or inability to use or access any linked websites or any links contained in a linked website.
The privacy statement applies to the EasyLeads site and any legal entity that controls, verifies or uses information that may be collected through this site. A person (user) may visit this site without providing any personal information. A person (user), however, agrees to the use of such data in accordance with this privacy statement. Please note that this site may contain links to other sites that are not being governed by this privacy statement. If a person (user) has any questions or concerns regarding this privacy statement or the person's (user’s) privacy while using this site, an email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information use:
Personal information is used only for limited purposes, e.g. when a person (user) registers with the site to request future communications about leads generated from EasyLeads. The QuickComm site may use this information to create a personal profile to customise its response to further requests or enquiries and to improve the site. When a person (user) chooses to register online, the QuickComm site will use the information that the person (user) submits to respond to the person (user). In addition, the web administrator may, when necessary, use a person's (user’s) information for various site-related tasks. The QuickComm site will ensure that any marketing activities comply with applicable laws and that it is implemented with procedures to obtain the necessary consent before sending the person's (user’s) email containing information about the QuickComm site’s services. The person (user) may at any time request that the QuickComm site discontinues sending such material to the person (user) by sending an email to email@example.com
Disclosure to third parties:
Where appropriate, personal information may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties where necessary or desirable to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests. With exception of the aforementioned, the EasyLeads site will not share / transfer personal information to third parties.
Access to personal information:
If personal information has been submitted to this site, people (users) who wish to review their personal information may do so by requesting such a review by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. People (users) will then be able to access their user profile, correct and update their details or unsubscribe at any time. People (users) who encounter any problem accessing their profiles or would like to request a copy of their personal information, should contact the web administrator using the feed backlink. In all cases the EasyLeads site will treat requests to access information or change information in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Generation of sales leads:
Should the user wish to submit a lead for a client which already exists on the EasyLeads database, the user will be able to submit to lead. After submission, the lead will be evaluated by Transvaal Training to ascertain if the lead will qualify for commission. The user will be informed of the outcome within 3 working days.
The user will proceed to generate the sales lead by means of the EasyLeads site. The user will receive confirmation that the sales lead was received by Transvaal Training by means of return e-mail to the e-mail address supplied during the user registration process.
Validity of sales lead
Once the sales lead has been received by Transvaal Training, the client identified in the sales lead will be contacted. Should there be no response from the client within 5 working days after the sales lead has been generated, the internal sales rep at Transvaal Training will attempt to telephonically follow-up with the client in order to get a response. Should the client identified in the sales lead still refrain from further communication with Transvaal Training, the user whom submitted the sales lead will then forfeit any commission earnable from the sales lead that was generated.
Commission earnable on successful sales leads:
Upon the clients acceptance of the quotation and payment has reflected in the bank account of Marger Training and Properties (Pty) Ltd. t/a Transvaal Training, the user will be eligible to earn 5% commission on the profitable training fee (excluding VAT) charged to the client.
The user will be eligible to earn the 5% commission as per above paragraph for an indefinite period after a new client has been successfully referred to Transvaal Training on all profitable training fees (excluding vat) for business conducted with the client.
Should the client become inactive with Transvaal Training (Not conduct business for a period of 6 months or longer) the user will waive his / her rights to any commission earnable going forward.
These Terms and Conditions of use constitute the entire professional or other relationship between the EasyLeads site and the person (user) using this site. Any failure by the QuickComm site to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions of use shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any term or condition of the use of this site is not fully enforceable or valid for any reason, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be severable from the remaining Terms and Conditions. The remaining Terms and Conditions shall not be affected by such unenforceability or invalidity and shall remain enforceable and applicable
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
The EasyLeads site reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions of use from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions of use will take effect upon such changes being posted to this site. It is the person's (user’s) obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions of use on this site for changes or updates. The person's (user’s) continued use of this site following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the person's (user’s) acceptance to abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of use, including such changes or updates.
Information about website and owner
1. The full name and legal status of the site owner is: Transvaal Training (Pty) Ltd.
2. The address of this site is: https://www.transvaaltraining.co.za
3. Contact details of site owner:
97 Monument Road
Tel No: (011) 975-7312
1. I have read and understand the Terms and Conditions of using the EasyLeads site.
2. I will take personal responsibility and accountability for protecting my user and system credentials of the EasyLeads site.
3. I will ensure that personal information under my control and in my possession is protected.
4. I undertake to use the EasyLeads site in the manner and for the sole intended purpose. I will therefore not share my password with any individual.
5. I will immediately report any information security incident and actively take part in resolving any incidents affecting my activities and outputs to: email@example.com/ (011) 975-7312.
I understand that Transvaal Training reserves the right to monitor the use of information resources to ensure the protection of the network, information and information assets and that failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will necessitate actions to be instituted against me.